Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 21, 2019

Psychedelic Treatment and Spirituality?

I'm still yet to do any psychedelic drugs in this lifetime and I can't say that I'm in any hurry (if it ain't broken why try to fix it I say), but I am interested in the subject and haven't ruled out a trip one day if I feel the compulsion to give it a go under the right set and setting.
This week two interesting podcasts about psychedelics hit my iPad, one this morning at the Guy Lawrence podcast site -
#101:Psychedelic Treatment, PTSD Anxiety Recovery & From Shock To Awe Movie
Episode 101?-)
Psychedelics 101?!
The other podcast was at the 'New Thinking Allowed' site featuring Rick Strassman, titled -
Psychedelics and Spirituality with Rick Strassman
OMG Rick, I hope you aren't doing a Doreen Virtue on your followers in your later years?-)
Whatever Happened to Doreen Virtue?

No comments:

Post a Comment