Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 22, 2019

Synchronicity in Nature?

Special moments can transpire in the wilds:
this one involved a
dragonfly
Hmm ... I think I can relate to what Matt is saying in this great little chat -
CCBB: Matthew Zylstra, PhD - Synchronicity in Nature
Reimagining human~nature
Look Mate (May 8?-), a Dragonfly Just Flew Into My Home?
I like how my May 8 post about the Dragonfly featured recycled mats (Matt?-) with indigenous designs on them.
Consciousness for Connectedness
When The Impossible Happens ... to Me
Successful Whale Watching Thought Experiment ... or Just a Big Coincidence?
A Dark Night of the Soul?

No comments:

Post a Comment