Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 8, 2019

Do Androids Dream of Doctor Sleep?

From Jake Kotze's Instagram feed:-)
Can't say that I'm a big fan of Stephen King's work, but I am a big fan of Stanley Kubrick's work, so I went with my youngest son (because he is a big King fan) to see 'Doctor Sleep' at the cinema yesterday.
I personally thought this "sequel" shouldn't have been made, but hey, IT's King's baby and he should be able to do what he wants with his stories, right Stan ... Stanley?-)
Kinda sucked I thought, but that did seem to be the theme running through this movie:-)
Chris Knowles of 'The Secret Sun' blog might find more interest in 'Doctor Sleep' than I did, as the movie is set in the fictional town of Frazier:-)
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."
I guess at least I didn't fall asleep during the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment