Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 16, 2019

Dragon Energy: Myth and Reality?

I found this 'Buddha at the Gas Pump' podcast interview with Barbara & Charles Whitfield (above) rather interesting considering the subject of the book and title they were mainly discussing 'Dragon Energy: Myth and Reality', as I've been seriously thinking about getting a dragon tattoo on my left forearm for the past few months -
Should I Get a Never Ending Story Tattoo?
Dragon/Fly Energy and Synchronicity?
Although I won't be getting a Never Ending Story dragon tattoo, as I was only half joking about getting one of those, because as much as I like the book and movie, it would probably look a little lame on my skin.
Something like the one above, but without the word "courage" is what I'm aiming for, but I'm not in a hurry.
It can't hurt to wait a little while before getting a tattoo put onto my skin, can it?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment