Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 21, 2019

Peter Carey on Desert Island Discs?

The world's biggest desert island?-)
Peter Carey on Desert Island Discs
I wrote in a recent post about finding a podcast called
'Desert Island Discs' which featured Stephen King naming the 8 tracks of music he would like to have with him if he was marooned on a desert island -
Alone on a Desert Island Every Man is King and Every Woman is Queen?
I was looking through the episodes at 'Desert Island Discs' wondering if there was anyone on this show who I had met in person, and I found two people I had met, one of them being
Peter Carey whose book that he is holding on that 2008 screen shot at the podcast was recently made into a movie that is yet to be released, and which I had written a recent post about also -
The Luck of the Irish?
My signed copy of Peter Carey's novel 'Bliss'
My paragraph as it appears in SB2
Living on this island is pure 'Bliss':-)
So it was a memorable day when this Australien met the Martian (Bacchus Marshian that is:-) in Byron Bay on the world's biggest desert island;-)
Desert Island Discs Paulo Coelho
The other person on 'Desert Island Discs' I had met in real life on the world's biggest desert island was another person with the initials PC, Paulo Coelho.
Paulo Coelho on Luck, Coincidence, and Faith
1998: The year I met Paulo
at the BWF. Coincidence?
How is that for luck?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment