Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 19, 2019

Kate Mulvany: Experiences in Childhood & Their Lifelong Impact?

I listened to a rebroadcast podcast this week of an incredible life journey of Kate Mulvany (up to that point in Kate's life), which made me think of another podcast I listened to at the
Radio Out There podcast site about children's near death expiernces.
RADIO OUT THERE: PROGRAM 781 NDEs & CHILDREN “FOREVER ANGELS”
I had started listening to Barry's ROT podcasts again when I found out that they are now on Apple Podcasts, after I had heard Barry being interviewed about his own book about past lives on the Higher Journeys podcast show -
Past Life Regression May Hold the Key?
While Kate had a very on the verge of death childhood, I've not heard her talk about any near death experiences she may or may not have had, but listening to her incredible life story made me think of these other children that P.M.H Atwater has studied in her new book (not that I have read PMH's  book, but I've read similar books in my past ... in this lifetime I'm living now, that is:-) and the life roles that we are all thrust into while living on this planet, whether you believe in past lives and after life, or not.
Conversations: Revealing the scars: the life of Kate Mulvany
Kate in a stage play as Richard III
To be honest I had not heard of Kate Mulvany before I listened to this podcast, nor her partner Mark Priestleywho committed suicide in 2008.
I don't watch a lot of Aussie TV dramas, as to be honest I find most of them crap.
You know what they say about those green-eyed people, don't you?-)
I found this picture above of Kate with Brendan Cowell, so that makes me kind of 2 degrees from Kate in a "Six Degrees" kind of way, I guess, not that I'm an actor, though.
And now I see my fellow Cronulla Sutherland Sharks supporter Brendan is in 'Avatar 2'?!
GO THE BLUES!!!:-)
I also found it rather eerily synchromystic that Kate says actor Damon Herriman is her best friend.
Damon is probably now more famous as having played
Charles Manson in this year's movie
'Once Upon a Time ... in Hollywood' a movie that revolves around the events of August 9th, 1969.
August 9th was also the birthday of Mark Priestley, oddly enough.
Seems like all the world really is some kind of bizarre stage ... and we all have our part to play ... line?
LINE?-)
And guess who Kate is acting with now?
Once Upon a Time ... in 5 Degrees of Chanel and Charles Manson?
And Charlie Manson died exactly two years ago today, on my old wedding anniversary and it just happened to be Mitzvah Day that day, too:-)
Charles Manson Dies on Mitzvah Day?!
Que music:-)
Reality is way more bizarre than any movie, book or stage play, I think.
What is it About Manson and Dark Hollywood Synchronicities?

2 comments:

  1. You should listen to that podcast of Kate's if you haven't Trish.
    I think that you won't be sorry if you do.

    ReplyDelete