Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 2, 2019

The Creative Brain?

Creative?!
I watched a show on Netflix recently called 'The Creative Brain', which I found interesting and which featured the musicians
Nick Cave and Grimes, to name just two "creative brains" on this show.
Ladies/Women in Black and the Weird Sync-web of the Spider-verse?
 After watching 'The Creative Brain' I went over to Nick Cave's site to see what he had been up to since I last saw him in concert at the Riverstage in Brisbane and I found out that he had just released a beautiful new album named 'Ghosteen' -
You Can Never Step on the Same Riverstage Twice...Especially After 10 O'Clock at Night ;-)
I loved the cover artwork for 'Ghosteen' and found it sadly ironic that a rainbow lorikeet appeared to be flying out of a tree on that cover, because I had just written a post about rainbow lorikeets flying into a glass building with many of them dying.
And that building which is the
Queensland Brain Institute building at the University of Queensland is just up the river from the Riverstage Nick played on in Brisbane that night -
The Man Behind the 'Zen Curtain' Saves Rainbow Lorikeets in Oz?
"The current building commissioned in 2004 and on 19 November 2007, the current purpose-built facility was opened by former Queensland Premier Anna Bligh."
November 19th was my old wedding anniversary and my deceased ex-father-in-law loved rainbow lorikeets -
After Death Communication? Part 1 (Birds, Butterflies and Bows)
I like rainbow lorikeets too, but I seem to be a crow, magpie and butcher bird magnet for some reason.
And while I did take a pot shot at Philip Gardiner and his sometime sensationalist films in this link, while giving him the evil green eye -
Just Who is Philip Gardiner?
I did enjoy and do recommend his film about
'Great Churches and Cathedrals', where Phil points out Christian and pagan animal symbology used in the Christian religions, such as peacocks, snakes, lambs and lions, to name just a few.
Maybe 'The Creative Mind' would be a better title than 'The Creative Brain'?-)
The Hummingbird Effect/s?

No comments:

Post a Comment