Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 7, 2019

Russian Roulette on the Roads?

I don't know why Rihanna's lyrics "No time to think, my turn to go ..." from her song 'Russian Roulette' come to mind every time I see an all too common news story like this one -
Police are investigating a horror two-car smash at an Adelaide intersection, which left a woman with serious injuries
It's getting to the stage on Australian roads at least, that driving through and intersection or roundabout, or even just traveling down a straight two-way road is becoming a deadly gamble that you are forced into playing with other players who are drunk/on drugs, recklessly stupid, on phones, in stolen cars going on joyrides, or all of the above at once.
It's hard not to have negative thoughts when you get behind the wheel and realize just how many clowns are out there behind the wheel as well.
And I don't think that is funny at all.
Most of these drivers who cause these "accidents" could quite safely take up Russian Roulette as a pastime, because they haven't got anything to lose when it comes to stakes.
When people hop into my car they see the religious medal in my coin tray and and think it's a St.Christopher medal, but it's a 
St.Gabriel medal.
The next horn I hear on the road could be my last, so maybe I need to throw in a St. Chistopher and St. Jude medal to keep my thoughts positive;-)
Heads or Tales?-)
Ear Spring Isn't Listening to Your Chaos Magick and Wishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment