Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 13, 2019

The Luck of the Irish?

Dublin and the Hollywood star?
Lost a couple of buildings , but overall very lucky so far?
When I found the Irish/Crowe story there
 was a review of
'The Irishman', too:-)
I went to the cinema with my two sons last night and saw the Netflix movie 'The Irishman' and before the movie started there was an ad for Spicer's Resorts which showed one in Queensland in an overhead fly over and I couldn't help thinking of the
Binna Burra Lodge that burned down in a bush-fire recently and I leaned over and said to my eldest son at least that place seems to have a decent fire break around it -
Memories Going Up in Smoke?
And this morning I see this photo below of the same resort in the news with fires burning in the bush down below the resort.
And while on the name Spicer I also saw a familiar face and name in the news, Tracey Spicer -
No Filter: Tracey Spicer vs The Boys Club
And while Tracey hasn't had much luck lately, I see in the news that Russell Crowe was kind of lucky when it came to the fires around his property, while some of his neighbors weren't.
A Ned Kelly key-ring my son gifted me from Melbourne 
And oddly enough Russell Crowe's latest movie was based on a book (which I haven't read yet) from one of my favourite author's
Peter Carey -
The Dave Graney/Justin Heazlewood Sync Roadshow
My paragraph as it appears in SB2
I noticed that Marlon Williams is in this movie, too
I met him years ago in Mullumbimby -
The Mullum(bimby) Music Festival 2014 (Part 1)
Marlon is a very good singer.
Earl Cave (left) with Marlon Williams
at a movie preview in
Canada
And on the subject of singers Nick Cave's son Earl is also in this movie, which I'll have to catch when it comes out at the cinema.
You Can Never Step on the Same Riverstage Twice...Especially After 10 O'Clock at Night;-)
If 'True History of the Kelly Gang' is only half as good as
'The Irishman', then I'll be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment