Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 2, 2019

Past Life Regression May Hold the Key?

I do believe in past lives, but I have had no desire (at least up to this stage in my life ... and still don't) to try to bring those memories into my present life.
I think there is a good reason that access to those memories are forgotten when you are born into your current life, for most people anyway.
If you need to know your past incarnations for more than entertainment purposes, I'm sure you will be guided to by a higher intelligence than your ego.
I like Barry and met him years ago at a writers festival in Byron Bay and bought and read his book 'Afterlife', which I found quite fascinating.
Video Intro to the Book "Afterlife" by Barry Eaton
I haven't read any other book's of Barry's, but I used to listen to his 'RadioOutThere' show, and now I see that Barry has finally made it available through Apple podcasts, so I've added the show to my Apple Podcast list and will be able to listen to it on my iPad now.
I don't always agree with Barry's views and I always felt his belief in that "John of God" crook was a mistake, which my gut feeling was latter proven right, not that I realized he was that bad -
The Problem with Safetyism and Eyeballs?
But even Wayne Dyer was blindsided by "John of the devil God" I guess.
The Cosmic Consciousness Conference
I've never been out to central Australia, but it would be great to see the rock and the night sky out there, but I've got to say that looking through the 3 day programme, the only talks I'd be interested in hearing would be -
Animals, ET’s and Us - What’s the Connection : Alexis Brooks
Communication & Contact with Non-Human Intelligences :
 Mary Rodwell
Preparing for Communion with Higher Dimensional Energies
With Mary Rodwell, Rebecca Hardcastle Wright and Alexis Brooks
Milky Way Contact Skywatch : Tracey Ash & Kay McCullock
Activation: Mary Rodwell

Bali to Bairnsdale Leyline Alignment : Robert Jameson
Evolving Consciousness Over Many Cosmic Lifetimes : Barry Eaton (more just to see Barry again live, more than the subject he is talking about) 
The antique poster on my calendar for October
"As well as respecting cultural practices, the ban is designed to protect the site from further environmental damage and ensure visitors' safety.
"We are all very happy, as traditional owners, that the climb is closed now, after a long fight from handback to today," Reggie Uluru told reporters through an interpreter on Saturday.
Previously known as Ayers Rock, the site was officially returned to the Anangu in 1985.
Signs at its base had implored visitors not to climb it, but they were regularly ignored by some, especially in recent months as thousands made last-minute ascents.
Parks Australia added extra rangers on patrol over the weekend, with fines for those who attempt to summit the rock now reaching up to Aus$10,000 (US$6,800).
"Although we expect our visitors to respect the law and the wishes of traditional owners when they visit, significant penalties can be issued," Parks Australia told national broadcaster ABC.
Work is expected to begin next week to remove a chain that was used by climbers to make the steep ascent.
Tourists are still being encouraged to visit the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park where they can view the monolith from its base, walk around its perimeter and learn about its indigenous heritage at the cultural centre
."
I guess I'll have to see if my kamatic past guides me there in January, although right now I'm not feeling it will, somehow.
Such is life ... both past and present:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment