Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 24, 2019

Archaeologists Frequently Find Mummified Cats But the Recovery of a Lion is Rare?

Being a cat lover myself and a Brisbane Lions supporter, maybe
this news story on a national Australian news site is a good omen for my AFL team's chances for next season?-)
Fiction Prediction Podcast: Neil Gaiman on 'Good Omens'
Lion King Ooshies?
The cats on my shelf above my computer screen:-)
And by crikey, this looks like a good sign for the trip I've been planning for when the smoke and bad weather clears from the local radar screen.
 Although, maybe the unearthing of all these cats might just be a movie promotion for a film that I'm eager to see this year;-)
Yeah, I'm the one who wants to see it ... and no, not to see Taylor Swift's pussy, if that's what you were thinking:-)

2 comments:

  1. Lionhearted by Billie Marten came to mind while reading this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had not heard the song 'Lionhearted' nor heard of Billie Marten before reading your comment Explorer, so I did a search and watched the official You Tube -

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oD9hGnZqgw

    I don't think I'll be letting her interior decorators loose on my home anytime soon:-)

    ReplyDelete