Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 13, 2019

Icelandic Sagas and Synchronicity?

Conversations
I wasn't going to write this post even though I thought I felt I should write about this 'The Garret' podcast where Richard Fidler was interviewed at an Indonesian book festival -
The Garret Podcast #UWRF19: Richard Fidler
I have read Richard's book 'Ghost Empire' and loved it, but I was tossing up whether I should get his latest book 'Saga Land' about the country and stories of Iceland.
According to the minor genetic components on my Ancestry.Com DNA test some of my relatives might have lived in Iceland ... or at least visited it maybe?
Some of my Ancestry.Com DNA test results
I was thinking that as much as I liked reading 'Ghost Empire', I didn't know if I could get into a book on Iceland.
Kedi
I was 50/50 about buying 'Saga Land' and thought (to the universe) if I'm meant to get this book and read it, then give me a sign, because I've got a lot of books already to get through and I don't need another book in my "to read" pile.
A view from Iceland?!
Now here is the weird thing, I'm working on writing a post about the Irish and I checked my traffic flow as I'm listening to 
'The Garret' podcast and there is a view from Iceland in my stats?!
I don't know anyone in Iceland, so this struck me as a rather bizarre sync and sign, as I don't remember the last time I saw someone from Iceland reading my blog.
So, I guess this is the sign I asked for?
I should have asked the universe for the money for the book purchase to come to me, too;-)
Song to the Siren/Chase the Blues Away?
A blue Little Mermaid in Copenhagen?
Sirens and Sheppards?
I guess there is a message in there somewhere from the universe to me?-)
TAXIS: A Divinely Ordained Sense of Order That Would Infuse the World With Light, Harmony and Holiness?
Oh, and wait until you see the post I'm writing now;-)

UPDATE:
Here is that post -
The Luck of the Irish?

UPDATE: March 23rd, 2021
That's my latest DNA update on the minor parts of my genes from the exact same spit Ancestry.com took off me.
So how can you have much confidence in their DNA tests? 

No comments:

Post a Comment