Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 6, 2019

Rob and Trish MacGregor on Synchronicity and ET?

I see my friends Rob and Trish MacGregor from the 'Synchrosecrets' blog are the latest guests on the 'Skeptiko' podcast -
Skeptiko Podcast #432: Rob and Trish MacGregor On Synchronicity and ET
My own blog was started because I needed a blogger account way back when to leave comments on the MacGregor's old blog, and while Trish was always encouraging me to write a blog of my own I didn't want to step into the public limelight by shining a light on my own life (I still don't like being in the limelight, but I've become a little more comfortable since back then when I was married and working for a big worldwide company), but when a strange bird (a sacred kingfisher) slammed into my front window I decided to upload the photos to show other bloggers who I had a connection with and start blogging about the strange things I was observing, more for my sync-head friends than for the general public.
The bird that started me blogging about my experiences
It's obviously got a lot weirder since then ... or at least I have, you might be thinking:-)
PAUK/PORK?-)
Paranormal UK Radio Show: Rob & Trish MacGregor on Phenomena?
I found it ironic that when I went looking for the You Tube of the 'Skeptiko' interview with the MacGregors that it stated it premiers in 42 minutes.
'42 Minutes' is another podcast I listen to, and which the MacGregors have been on a few times already.
I'll try and put the You Tube of the interview into the above post when it is available to watch.

UPDATE: 
The You Tube is now available and I've placed it up at the top of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment