Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 26, 2020

Creative Chaos vs. Clutter ... and a Thousand and One Books to Read Before I Die?

Well, there's one book that I should read last, I think:-)
I've still got to finish reading Benebell's book, too:-(
Well how ironic is Benebell Wen's latest video when I've been considering moving house, but not looking forward to packing all of my books up again for one more move, which my not be my last one, either?
I don't think I have enough life left in my book reading life tank to get through the books that I've bought, but haven't read ... or finished reading yet.
And that's not counting the books I have bought on Kindle ... but at least I don't have to pack those when, and if, I move.
But I can't stand reading Kindle books, when I can be holding and reading a real book.
I wonder how many unread books I can read before I die?
Probably not even the one that I'm currently reading now before I "pack it in", as they say;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment