Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 26, 2020

The Unexplained Mysterious Universe of the Hidden Universe?

Two Anthony Peake podcasts
for
Chinese New Year?-) 
Yesterday was the first day
in the
Year of the Rat
When I woke up yesterday morning I reached for my iPad and saw that there were two new podcasts downloaded from my favourite Apple podcasts list and both featuring Anthony Peake.
The first one was 'The Unexplained' podcast -
The Unexplained PodcastEdition 428 - Anthony Peake
And the second podcast was a 'Mysterious Universe' podcast -
MU Podcast -23.03 Anthony Peake
I've written about Anthony a few times in the past, and I did read a book of his years ago about the afterlife, but I can't agree with his Groundhog Day theory about life, although I do find the little pieces of the puzzle of reality Anthony tries to put together rather interesting, so I had a listen to both podcasts and found them well worth a listen.
Anthony Has Peaked My Interest;-)
Anthony Peake Consciousness Hour: Author Alan Green Talks About Synchronicity
What I found amusing listening to the 'Mysterious Universe' podcast, which was uploaded on the MU site on the first day of the Year of the Rat, was that Anthony talks about the pineal gland and the study of rat's pineal glands:-)
9/11, Synchromysticism and Back to the Future, 1, 2 & 3? (Part 1)
Then this morning (Australia Day) I see this news story on the ABC news site about Flight MU749.
MU?
Mysterious Universe?-)

Synchromystic Universe more like it, I think:-)
The Chinese Zodiac, Explained?
Coronavirus: Crown = “Corona” in Latin?

No comments:

Post a Comment