Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 2, 2020

January 1st and a White Rabbit Hole?

Why are you still wearing that stupid hat?
Nar ... what's up Wayne ?
I put my new Chinese calendar on the wall on January 1st and there was a white rabbit on it and then I realized that January 1st was the Rabbitoh's coach's 70th birthday and that I had written a post about Wayne and white rabbits just over a year ago -
Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit ... Hole?
Wayne Bennet?
South Sydney Rabbitohs
I would think that was a pretty auspicious omen for the 2020 football season if I was Russell Crowe.
""Rabbit rabbit rabbit" is a superstition found in Britain and North America wherein a person says or repeats the words "rabbit", "rabbits" and/or "white rabbits" aloud upon waking on the first day of a month, to ensure good luck for the rest of it."
Pity that the Sharkies are in the same comp and will probably win it though:-)
GO THE SHARKIES!!!
Nightmare for Russell?

No comments:

Post a Comment