Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 16, 2020

The Farm?

I guess timing is everything in the world of synchromystic pop culture and high strangeness, right Mr. Knowles?-) 
Chis Knowles pointed out in a post at his 'The Secret Sun' blog that he was on an episode of 'The Farm', which I noticed was uploaded on January 8th, 2020, which just happened to be the birthdays of David BowieStephen Hawking and Elvis.
I had already written a post about the town of Parkes, which is famous for the dish not far away and which was made even a little more famous by the movie 'The Dish', starring the late Tom Long who passed away on January 4th, 2020 -
Tom Long Has Left the Building?
Tom Long was born in Chris Knowles' home town of Boston, Massachusetts, too.
'A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon' was released at the cinemas across Australia and New Zealand on January 9th, 2020, ironically coinciding with the town of Parkes' annual Elvis Festival.
I couldn't help thinking of Shaun the Sheep when looking at the movie poster for 'The Dish', where a sheep is standing on top of a TV in a farm setting with "the dish" in the distance.
Is that a mini Stonehenge on the farm?-)
I also couldn't help thinking of a spooky old farm I wrote about visiting with all of this farm talk -
Wolston Farmhouse and Life on the Farm?
Wolston Farmhouse
 And I couldn't help thinking about the mini Stonehenge I saw at the Wolston Farmhouse on my visit in 2018 when I heard the guys on the latest 'Mysterious Universe' podcast talking about the mini Stonehenge out of the movie 'This is Spinal Tap' -
 Retrocausal Destiny or Living a Luminous Life?
I guess it really is a mysterious retrocausal universe in retrospect;-)

2 comments:

  1. I must look into this, Dazza. BTW Bowie died on my mother's 70th birthday. That is, if you do believe he died...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to think that I died on that day and that Bowie lives on:-)
    But I do remember my team the Seahawks scraping through on the day Bowie died because the Vikings kicker Blair Walsh (who has a birthday on January 8th) missed the kick from right in front of goal.
    I wrote a post about it titled,
    'Blair Walsh: Anti-Hero on the Day Bowie Dies?'

    https://brizdazz.blogspot.com/2016/01/blair-walsh-anti-hero-on-day-bowie-dies.html

    ReplyDelete