Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 22, 2020

Richard Dolan on UFO Disclosure, Good Versus Bad ET, and the Consciousness Question?

I just listened to Alex at the 'Skeptiko' podcast talk with
Richard Dolan about some interesting subjects ... as well as UFOs:-)
I noticed that either Richard and Tracey still have their Christmas tree up, unless Alex recorded the talk with Richard last year.
The Stoned Ape, Aliens and Fungal Intelligence?
Kevin Spacey Posts Bizarre Video Suggesting You 'Kill People with Kindness' and Richard Dolan Releases a Video of His Own Trying to Prove That You Can?-)
As I have stated in the last few posts I've written, I'm currently reading Vallee's book, 'Dimensions: A Casebook of Alien Contact', and I had just listened to that old 'Edge of Reality' podcast featuring Vallee last night and was surprised to hear an advertisement in that podcast of Richard Dolan plugging his book publishing company, where he even plugs the "Owl Guy" Mike Clelland and his owl books:-)
Owls, Ladders, Dimensions, Billie Eilish and Jung?
Ain't synchronicity a hoot?-)
I've just had my breakfast, so it's time to go brush my teeth now.
Let's hope I don't squeeze that toothpaste tube too hard, as I wouldn't know how to get it back into the tube once it is out:-)
Doh ... lan!

UPDATE: March 24th, 2021
While I enjoyed reading those books of Vallee's I have since donated them and some other of those books pictured above to a book exchange/shop on Bribie Island -
Dates with Destiny?
So who knows where those books are now?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment