Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 9, 2020

Tangentially Speaking?

Graham Hancock in 'The Pyramid Code'
After watching the Netflix series 'The Pyramid Code', I went searching for podcasts featuring Graham Hancock, because I had seen him talking in the later episodes of the Netflix series and wanted to find out what he was working on now.
A screenshot from 'The Pyramid Code'
The Food Pyramid to Save the Planet?
 I found and listened to the Joe Rogan show above that Graham was on talking about his book 'America Before', but I also found a podcast called 'Tangentially Speaking', a podcast show that I hadn't heard of before, hosted by a guy named Chris Ryan, who I hadn't heard of before, either.
Chris had done a podcast show featuring Graham Hancock in 2015, which I found was worth the listen -
Tangentially Speaking #157: Graham Hancock
But talking about tangents, I found a podcast Chris had done with Kelly Carlin, which I thought was a real gold nugget -
Tangentially Speaking #172 – KELLY CARLIN (AUTHOR, STORYTELLER, DAUGHTER OF GEORGE)
Kelly Carlin
It's the Jungian work Kelly is doing that interests me and what I want to hear more about, so finding this podcast was kind of in that ball park and was interesting I thought.
It looks like there are some good
'Tangentially Speaking' podcast episodes in the archive to listen to, so I've added this show to my Apple Podcast list of favourites.
It's funny what you can find when going off on another tangent:-)
THE ASTRAL HUSTLE #130 – KELLY CARLIN

No comments:

Post a Comment