Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 21, 2020

The Stoned Ape, Aliens and Fungal Intelligence?

I've been reading Jacques Vallee's two books and right now I'm into 'Dimensions:"A Casebook of Alien Contact', and to be honest I couldn't care less about aliens being real or not ... or even if I might be one myself ... only half joking there;-)
What I'm really interested in is just what is this thing we call "reality"?
What I like about Vallee is how he sieves all of the bathwater looking for the baby, instead of throwing it out, when it comes to "reality".
I've never done mushrooms or any psychedelics yet for that matter, but I'm always fascinated  by hearing the tales of psycho-naughts like Terence McKenna and co.
I like how Vallee mentions how often "fairy rings" with mushrooms growing in them turn up after some UFO sightings where the sighted UFO took off from.
Which makes me wonder just where mushrooms actually originated from and if they haven't been genetically manipulated at some point in history to interact with human-like minds.
An Eggshell Skull and Parasite?
Kusama Yayoi: A Dream I Dreamed
Owls, Ladders, Dimensions, Billie Eilish and Jung?
Kusama Yayoi: Infinity ladder
Where's a ladder when you need one?-)
Who needs psychedelics when you have a mind like mine, right?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment