Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 25, 2020

Happy 2020 Year of the Rat?

The virus may have originated in bats or snakes?
Well, timing is everything it would seem in a synchromystic universe.
The Chinese Zodiac, Explained?
I was going to head up to the Buddhist temple and ring in the
Year of the Rat last night, but apparently as of yesterday there were two cases in Brisbane being treated for the new potential pandemic coming out of China.
Two people in Brisbane are monitored for the virus?
Interesting timing I thought as I couldn't help thinking that a virus has broken out of China right before the celebrations of the
Year of the Rat are about to start.
And wasn't the Black Death spread by RATS and fleas?
I sent my son a text joking about that fact, but it was longer than 500 years ago, more like 700 years ago.
I must have been thinking of my old Graham Hancock post when I got 500 years ago stuck in my brain -
500 Year Cycles?
It's hard to keep track of time NOW isn't it?-)
100 Seconds to Midnight NOW?!
Release Date: 22 January 2020 (USA)?!
And while I know that I have more chance of being hit by lightning than picking up this virus right now, being a Brisbane Lions fan I thought it's best not to find comfort in those odds;-)
I Told You That Football is a Shamanic Sport, Didn't I?
So I stayed home last night and binged watched the latest "trending" Netflix series called 
'PandemicHow to Prevent an Outbreak', which I found as boring as it was interesting.
And while I'm not an anti-vaxer, I don't swallow Big Pharma's money grabbing spins either.
Although when push comes to shove I would take the jab for my own peace of mind if I thought it might give me some protection in a global pandemic, even if it only produced a placebo effect in me and nothing more.
What I found interesting in that Netflix Pandemic doco was all of the different views on the beliefs of the people in that series, from the Hippie anti-vaxers to the vaxers, to the doctors working for Big Pharma and the UN and what they say motivates them in their jobs, to the fundamentalist Christian doctor who thought her non-believing daughter was going to hell for her non- belief in a man made religion and written book.
Oh Jesus, please save us all from your believers;-)
I can't believe anyone with half a brain to think with could believe a loving God would send non-believers to a forever hell.  
Seems like fear is a better motivator than common sense, I think.
Hey, doesn't Gweneth have a new Netflix show right NOW, too;-)
Looks like we are in for an interesting 2020 ahead, no matter what you believe ... or don't, I believe:-)

UPDATE: January 25th, 2020
First Australian case of coronavirus confirmed
Well, it's been confirmed to have hit our shores on the first day of the Year of the Rat and the day before Australia Day, ironically.

No comments:

Post a Comment