Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 23, 2020

The Chinese Zodiac, Explained?

Is that t-shirt a nod to the Year of the Rat Roger?-)
I always wondered why there were no cats in the Chinese Zodiac, apart from tigers.
CATS Just in Time for RATS?
That reminds me to get a carton of Tiger Beer for Chinese New Year week, as it is one of my favorite beers:-)
And to get my mum to buy me some more red underpants:-)
That's the year I was sent down here for God knows why;-)
Apparently if you watch the videos above and  below Dragons and Rats get along well, but I personally can't see why.
Maybe I'm still pissed about the cat thing, with me being a cat person ... not that I'm complaining about being a Dragon though:-) 
Apparently, in the year 2024 when I'll either turn 60, or have since died, the Asian population will spike, because Dragon babies are much sort after.
I modestly say that I can see why;-)
Ah, you've gotta love those Dragons;-)
Ironically, the Rat colours are blue, green and gold, and green and gold are Australia's sporting colours, while blue is the main colour of the Australian flag.
And this year Chinese New Year starts the day before Australia Day.
I'm hoping that for Australia that that is an auspicious sign for 2020.
Cheers.
 DARKHOLLYWOOD?
I'll have to wear my THC 'We Own Your Imagination' t-shirt more this year ... for luck;-)
And I see that Greg has something that might be worth listening to this week with my old Aussie mate Gordo in the spotlight, just in time for Australia Day, too:-)
Whatever you think of the politics of the Aussie PM (and I think most politicians are just self-serving dicks ... except you of course Scott:-), as a fellow Sharks supporter and human being my heart goes out to Scott and his family with their loss today.
Hopefully, we can share a beer at a Sharks game this year ScoMo at our new rental ground for the next two seasons at the
St. George Dragons home grounds.
Hmm ... Dragons, Rats and Sharks?
Sounds like an auspicious season could be shaping up for us Sharkie supporters ... especially us Sharkie supporters who happen to be Dragons:-)
I Told You That Football is a Shamanic Sport, Didn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment