Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 17, 2020

A Saskia Post?

Saskia Post and the late Michael Hutchence
I wrote a post last night about the movie 'One Night Stand' starring John Denver's ex-wife Cassandra Delaney, but that movie also starred Saskia Post as her side kick Eva -
Yes Cassandra, Everything Predicts ... ?
Cassandra Delaney and Saskia Post 
in 'One Night Stand'
Cassandra Delaney and Saskia Post 
in 'One Night Stand'
I remembered thinking to myself when writing that post and seeing the name Saskia, that there was a name you don't see every day, especially here in Australia.
Then I get up this morning to see a new
'Connecting with Coincidence' podcast has hit my iPad and who should the guest be?
CCBB: Dr.Saskia von Diest - Communicating With Plants And Coincidence
Well, you might not see the name Saskia every day, but I wouldn't expect to see the name two days in a row, involving two different Saskias.
Peter Carey on Desert Island Discs?
Harry's Daughter (as Saski Post)
But then again, have you read my blog?-)

UPDATE: February 16th, 2020
Ironically sad news.

No comments:

Post a Comment