Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 30, 2020

Watermelon: Good Mood Food?

In China, the seeds are eaten at
Chinese New Year
celebrations
.
I wonder if I could add vodka to that recipe?-)
What is it with all of the watermelons I'm seeing in the media lately?
The back page of the ALDI 'Back to School' flyer, which I wrote about in this recent post had a watermelon ice-block recipe -
Back to ... School?
Which reminded me of the watermelon eating scene from the Netflix movie 'The Irishman' .
And I wondered whether I could freeze watermelon ice-blocks successfully in my freezer.
Probably not?
Scenes from 'The Irishman'
And then I read an article in a 'Mind Body Spirit' magazine that has a smiling watermelon on the page and is about a book titled
'Good Mood Food'.
Cheers:-)

UPDATE: January 31st, 2020
In China, watermelon seeds are eaten
 at
 Chinese New Year celebrations
.
Coronavirus Wuhan diary: Living alone in a city gone quiet
Coronavirus: Crown = “Corona” in Latin?

No comments:

Post a Comment