Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 20, 2020

How Prophetic is My Chinese Wall Calendar?

I get up this morning and rip yesterday's date off the Chinese wall calendar hanging in my kitchen to be confronted with winter scenes and thought to myself, as if that's gonna happen today in Australia in the middle of summer.
Hail storm sweeps through Canberra, damaging countless cars and smashing windows
The weird thing is that the sports ground above where the young woman is snowboarding is the same sports ground that I wrote about in this post from last August, when it really was snowing there -
As Above, Snow Below and There's No Place Like Home/Oz?

No comments:

Post a Comment