Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 2, 2020

Tex Perkins Fires Off at PM ScoMo on a Night at the 2020 Fireworks?

I laughed my guts out when I saw Tex Perkins singing
'The Honeymoon is Over' for, and giving the finger to the Australian PM Scott Morrison on the Australian ABC's countdown to the 2020 fireworks on New Year's Eve:-)
Musician Tex Perkins uses one of Scott Morrison’s favourite songs to ridicule the PM on ABC
Sounds like the honeymoon is over for Annie when reading that Twitter retort to Tex above.
But Annie does have a point about Tex performing at a New Year's Eve fireworks event that had a 50/50 vote in the media as to whether the event should go ahead on the night or not (I cast my vote in the yes it should option, if you want to know).
I've run into Tex many times in my life and I don't care if he wants to give my old Sharkie supporter mate Scott the finger, as I'm sure Scott was laughing as much as I was.
Apart from the Acid on the Road I Had a Good Trip
Tex Perkins in conversation with Bec Mac at the BBWF in 2017
That's my arm tattoo, not Scott's:-)
I usually swing to the left when I vote, but I'll admit I voted for ScoMo last time, as to me all sides of the political fence in Australia are just sock-puppets for the military/Industrial complex of the West anyway.
If anyone comes in rockin' the political boat too much, they just do a Gough Whitlam on them and it's game over.
Which is probably better than when they do a JFK on you;-)
The Empire never ended, if you haven't heard, contrary to popular opinion on such matters, even if Rome did burn at one stage back in the day.
But Tex does drive environmentally clean vehicles, as I've personally seen him do it -
Pictures from the 2015 Bangalow Billycart Races Last Sunday
Tex Perkins preparing for the
 celebrity
2015 BBR race
On a synchromystic note I thought Tex was a good choice to perform at the end of 2020, as Tex is well known in Oz playing Johnny Cash in the stage show 'The Man in Black' -
63 Not Out?
'Ring of Fire' really does sum up 2019 synchromistically it seems, no?
Good Friday at Bluesfest 2016
Tex Perkins and the Ape headlining the
 Delta stage at the BBBF in
2016
Sometimes Life Feels Like Nothing But a Sinking S#it Pit
The Sydney Harbour Bridge looking
 like a
UFO Midnight 2019/2020?
UFOs, Time Travel and November 5 Synchs
It certainly was a strange choice of music for the 2019/2020 Sydney fireworks, especially when they played the obscure song
'I Saw a UFO and Nobody Believes Me', featuring my old Mexicain sync-head mate 'Red Pill Junkie' in the film clip (but the film clip wasn't played on the night RPJ, sorry).
20(16 Miles?) U.F.O/O.F.U and Sneaky Sound Synchromysticism?
Red Pill Junkie in UFO
And the fireworks did end on a positive note, I'd like to think anyway, with the 'Crowded House' song 'Don't Dream It's Over'.
Well, let's hope it's not, anyway.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment