Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 16, 2022

Did I like NOPE ... NOPE?👎👽

I saw the movie ‘NOPE’ last night with my youngest son, and while he really liked it, I didn’t.
It was OK, but from the UFO/aliens angle I thought it was rather lame.
I did like the owl/alien paintings on the walls and statues in the houses and offices in some scenes in the movie, which made me wonder if Jordan had been visiting Mike Clelland's 
I think there might be two owls in that shot?
World’s ‘best ever’ UFO image revealed after 30 years 👽... NOPE?
After the movie my son shouted me a mushroom burger, fries and a beer at Grill'd and we sat outside overlooking the eerie lake and watching the sky, and when the waitress came outside to ask us how our meal was, she also asked if we weren't cold out here, and I said NOPE ... we're watching the skies for UFOs, because we just saw 'NOPE':-)
She said, "WELL, good luck with that":-P
The Star💫 ... of Hope?
On the way back to the car I spotted a new 
restaurant which had a very familiar looking star in its logo:-)
And this is the same shopping centre complex where I got my star tattoo in the pre-Covid 19 days:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment