Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 25, 2022

CE5 ... NOPE: Be Careful What You Wish For🧞‍♂️🧚‍♀️🌟🛸👽👾🎭🃏?

I saw the movie NOPE again on Tuesday night with my sons, as my youngest son really liked the movie when we went and saw it, and talked my eldest son and his girlfriend to go see it with him again, so I tagged along to watch it from a different perspective this time … that the UFO is the IMAX screen/Entertainment Industry/Cell Phone/iPad/Computer Screen/iEYE:-)
And that we should be careful what we watch and wish for, as far as fame, life and movies go;-)
We saw it at the Palace Barracks Cinema near the Brisbane CBD, as my eldest son and his partner live near the Brisbane CBD, so it was more convenient (but way more expensive) to see it there.
Me and my youngest son are Logan Bogans and live outside of the Brisbane City limits, so tend to go to the cinemas down our way.
What ... or Who is a Bogan?
Gordy's Home🐵🌎? 🐎🙈🙉🙊💀
Ironically, the last movie I remember seeing at the Barracks Cinemas was '2001: A Space Odyssey' where I actually met the two main stars of the movie -
Did I like NOPE ... NOPE?👎👽
Looking out of the Barracks towards the Brisbane CBD
Looking out of the Palace Barracks Cinemas for a sign:-)
The second time round seeing NOPE made me think it had an anti-CE5 stance, you know, 
Steven Greer and his outings with suckers paying customers into the desert to call out to UFOs in the night sky?-)
My companions heading into the cinema Tuesday night
Which made me think of the trailer and flyer I saw at the cinema before seeing NOPE once more, of the new George Miller movie 'Three Thousand Years of Longing' and the "be careful what you wish for" theme of the trailer, at least.
Seemed kind of synchromystic to me;-)
And on the subject of George Miller movies -

No comments:

Post a Comment