Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 10, 2022

Olivia Newton-John|Don't Stop Believing?

I‘ve not heard of Sarah Grynberg’s podcast before reading about her interview with Olivia Newton John in a news article this morning, but I don’t know why, as a lot of the people she has interviewed in past episodes are people I tend to write about on my blog, and a few I have met and chatted with personally in my own life.
I like listening to people talk and write about their beliefs, even if I find Belief Systems of people like Chris Knowles’ and his views about the Commonwealth Games a little too hard to take seriously at times:-)
Dame Olivia Newton-John Passes Away as the Commonwealth Games are Handed Over to Australia?
I’ve written about quite a few of Sarah’s podcast guests in posts such as this one about John Marsden and my trip to the town of Armidale and books that I have read and am yet to read that have changed my life I believe  -

No comments:

Post a Comment