Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 21, 2022

The Voice of the I Ching ... or Just all COINcidence๐Ÿ’ฐ?๐Ÿค‘

COINcidence?
While I like to study methods of divination like the I Ching, tarot, tea cup reading, etc, I rarely bother using those methods as guidance for my life, as I believe the universe will guide me through my life if I keep my eyes and ears open for signs.
Which reminds me that I still have to finish reading Benebell Wen's book, which I'll take as a sign from the universe that I should now that I have finished reading 'Jung and Tarot: An Archetypal Journey' … but the universe was also sending me COINcidental signs that I should start reading 'Siddhartha' by Hermann Hesse, so I'll have to toss a COIN and choose which book to read now:-)
The I Ching, Carl Jung and 'The Red Book'?
The World: I am a Complete Fool๐Ÿคก ๐ŸŒŽ?
People love the idea of good luck and think that they can dodge life's patches of bad luck by getting guidance through cards, coins, sticks, tea leaves to avoid any bad luck in their lives, and I say good luck with that, because you can't change your fate, because if you could it wouldn't have been your fate in the first place, would it?-)
Everything Everywhere All at Once ... Again?

No comments:

Post a Comment