Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 31, 2022

The 4 of Cups Sure Ain’t the Temperance Card by the Looks🥂🍻?😜🤮

I like the IV of Cups RWS tarot card, not because I see it as the universe offering another one for the road, but for its depiction of the universe offering an opportunity from out of the blue, like a cosmic thought bubble.
Does Anybody Really Know What the Temperance Card Means?😇
Funny thing is that I'm stuck on the the 4 of Cups in my study of the tarot minor arcana, as I can't decide whether to study the cards in sets of numbers or suits?
It's enough to drive me to drink at times;-)
Jung and Tarot: An Archetypal Journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment