Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 7, 2022

The Hermit, The Lamp and the Number 9? ♍️

Being a half Virgo and an introvert myself I can relate to the #9 card of the tarot in more ways than (1) one ... or even more ways than (0) none for that matter:-)
I even own a battery powered lamp which I found had two Everready nine lives batteries in it when I went to replace the old batteries for the first time since I’ve owned the lamp after many years, which made me think of the passing of Oscar the therapy cat on Twosday this year, and which I wrote about in this recent post -
Larry Dossey, Imaginal Inspirations and Something Unknown...is Doing We Don't Know What?

No comments:

Post a Comment