Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 6, 2022

Stranger Things Than Bledsoe Said So👽👺?🤑

Typical Americans always trying to cash in on their stories whether real or imagined ... or somewhere in between?
I like to listen to the ‘Bledsoe Said So’ podcasts now and again to hear just what wisdom Ryan and his know it all sidekick has to teach us listeners this week or episode:-)
And had to laugh when Ryan talks about the ‘The Men Who Stare at Goats’ author Ron Johnson”:-P
I think Ryan means Jon Ronson, who I met one night at a book talk when he showed us audience members his BBC footage of when he and that nut-bag Alex Jones tried getting into Bohemian Grove.
The funny thing is I had no intention of seeing Jon that night (or had even heard of him until that night), as I went to see Australian/Jewish comedian John Safran, who my young sons at the time were big fans of.
But reading “Ron Johnson”’s book was a big eye opener for me back then I would have to tell Ryan:-)
No wonder people believe in the Mandela Effect when people like Ryan are so poor at playing the old Chinese Whispers game:-)
42 ... and Bledsoe Said So?
The TRUTH is out there, as THEY say ... if you can find it, that is:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment