Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 26, 2022

Fantales🎬🎦: GREASE is the ... Movie and Sandy is the Star🌠?

I recently wrote a post about buying a packet of Fantales at the Post Office and getting Oprah on the first wrapper I opened randomly, just after seeing the movie ‘NOPE’ that week, a movie which was about getting “the Oprah shot” -
A few days latter I got a wrapper asking
"what movie am I?" to which the answer was 'Grease' which I thought was rather eerie considering the recent death of co-star Oliva Newton-John.
But these wrappers would have been printed and wrapped around the lollies well before her death.
Olivia Newton-John Passed Away on August 8 (AKA the Lion’s Gate)?!🦁
Fantales and Synchromysticism in the Age of IMDB?
I also got another Oprah wrapper a few days latter, and this time I could see that the Grease question was right above the Oprah question with the way the wrapper was cut.
And above the Grease question was a Tom Hanks question, plus I pulled out another wrapper with a Sandra Bullock (Sandy?-) question, which made me think of the movie Tom and Sandy made together called 'Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close' which was considered controversial for its 9/11 theme at the time, and probably still is.
Sandra Bullock shares July 26th as a birthday with Stanley Kubrick and Carl Jung on the subject of synchromysticism:-)
Tom Hanks latest movie is a live action re-boot of 'Pinocchio' directed by Robert Zemeckis, which reminds me of the synch movie a group of us syncheads made about BTTF and 9/11 and the 2001 monolith.
Which makes me wonder how much influence we may have had on Jordan Peele making 'NOPE' as an analogy of the IMAX screen being the Hollywood Machine … if any?
Surely Jordan would have seen our little You Tube above on the net at some point?
NOPE?!
Maybe not … but don't you just love synchromysticism?-)
World’s ‘best everUFO image revealed after 30 years 👽... NOPE?

No comments:

Post a Comment