Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 30, 2022

Your Family Ain't the Only Ones๐Ÿ˜œ?

I used to think Chris KNOWleS at 'The Secret Sun' was a fairly smart guy, but now I have to admit that maybe he has lost the plot, much like this guy at 'My Family Thinks I'm Crazy' blog who is interviewing him in the latest podcast episode.
As entertaining as these guys can be at times I can't help wondering if they aren't trying to start their own cults?-)
And I'm amazed at how two guys like these can take a word like "synchromysticism" and twist it to their own way of deluded thinking:-)
But, hey you know what I think now … don't you?-)
Just because you can connect a few dots doesn't make you Vincent van Gogh … or maybe it does?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment