Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 1, 2022

The Bagdad Theatre Opened in 1927, The Year of the Rabbit!?🐇

In my last post I wrote watching ‘What the Bleep!? Down the Rabbit Hole and I found out that the movie theatre featured in the film is the Bagdad Theatre in Portland, Oregon and was opened in 1927, the Year of the Rabbit and that it held the premier of ‘One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest’ in 1975, the Year of the Rabbit, and I thought how cool it would be to see a movie there next year (2023, the Year of the Water Rabbit?-) or even this weekend for that matter?-)
I wouldn’t even mind a drink at the theatre’s watering hole before seeing a movie there:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment