Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 4, 2022

Oscar (The Therapy Cat) Dies on Twos Day in the Year of the Tiger?

I was surprised to learn that Oscar the therapy cat who was featured in the movie ‘Something Unknown is Doing We Don’t Know What’ passed away on Steve Irwin’s 60 birthday.
It was only after watching my old 2009 DVD of the movie this week and wondering if and when Oscar had died that I discovered a Wikipedia page about the cat which says he passed (or was put down?) on Twos Day this Year of the Tiger 2022, which I knew was Steve Irwin’s 60th birthday having written this post on the day -
I'm still in 2 minds as whether to keep the DVD or pass it on to a 2nd hand bookshop, too:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment