Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 21, 2022

The World: I am a Complete Fool🤡 🌎?

You come from nothing (0), you’re going back to nothing (0), what have you got to lose?
Nothing (0)?-)
Or so the Monty Python song goes anyway:-)
The Tarot is a Journey, Not a Destination?
"Everything in this card is seen from the aspect of
eternity in the ever present now" Sallie Nichols
I thought it was rather funny that I completed reading Sallie Nicholsbook 
'Jung and Tarot: An Archetypal Journey' which finishes with card #21, The World Card, and that today is the 21st day of August and there is a horse pictured on my Chinese wall calendar for that day:-)
Because as luck/fate would have it I had just watched the movie 'Horse Girl' this weekend, co-written by and starring Alison Brie, who comes from a very similar DNA pool to myself by the looks of her bio.
Although she probably isn't half alien like myself:-P
 'Horse Girl' is about a woman who may or may not be having a mental breakdown while thinking she is a clone of her late grandmother and is being abducted by aliens, but to me this movie is an analogy of the dancer on The World tarot card, and whether it is right side up or reversed as far a meaning goes.  
There are plenty of clues in the movie that "the dancer" isn't very good at dancing and is unbalanced as she dances through her confusing life and illusions.
Page 354 from the book I just finished sums up the dancer's meaning to me and maybe what the movie 'Horse Girl' is truly about I think.
There is even a scene of full-frontal nudity where Sarah (Alison Brie) turns up in the fabric shop dazed and confused about how she got there, which to me is a shoutout to the naked dancer of The World card maybe?
Sarah's journey kind of starts off when she helps a tarot reader choose some fabric in the store she works in, and the tarot reader hands her a card tied to a stick of sage, so it's obvious that the tarot is a part of Sarah's journey through this film and that she is probably meant to represent the dancer of card #21.
Although it's pretty obvious in the naked scene that Sarah is not the androgynous figure of The World tarot card:-)
So if you watch the movie 'Horse Girl' bare The World in mind if you are familiar with the tarot and see if you agree with me … or just say NOPE!-)
NOPE and Psycho/2, Too🛸🐎🦉🤪👽?

No comments:

Post a Comment