Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 6, 2022

Larry Dossey, Imaginal Inspirations and Something Unknown...is Doing We Don't Know What?

I wrote a recent post about watching my DVD of the 2009 film Something Unknown...is Doing We Don't Know What, and discovering Oscar the therapy cat had passed away on Twosday this year -
Then I wondered if Dr. Larry Dossey was still in the land of the living and discovered that he was and that he even did a recent podcast interview on David Lorimer’s podcast show Imaginal Inspirations’ which is a podcast and person that I was not familiar with ... until now ... and what a jackpot of episode guests it was for my ears.
And I had to laugh when David asks Larry at the end of that podcast episode for an inspiring quote and Larry tells him a quote from Erwin Schrรถdinger (the cat in the box guy), but I think Larry meant the quote attributed to Arthur Eddington, which was, Something Unknown...is Doing We Don't Know What”:-)
Consciousness and Coincidences?

No comments:

Post a Comment