Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 7, 2022

The Black Phone ๐Ÿ“ž the Devil ๐Ÿ˜ˆ and the Wheel of Fortune๐Ÿ”ฎ? ๐ŸŽก

I wrote in my last post about the Wheel of Fortune tarot card and in another post about seeing the movie ‘The Black Phone’ at the Brisbane Southbank Cinemas last week.
I even took a photo of an eerie looking Brisbane Wheel lighting up the Brisbane night sky after coming out of the cinema/Plato’s Cave with my Black Cell Phone to recall my night out at the movies:-)
I’m no fan of of serial killers or Satanists, but as an allegorical movie I liked it.
If you view it in a symbolical way, sort of like a tarot journey through the underworld and out I find it more interesting than an outright horror movie.
I mean ... SPOILER ALERT ... the masked devil/sicko chains his black dog (Anubis?) to the exit of the underworld/basement which the victim has to get past to leave his black magician’s basement/prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment