Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 7, 2022

Just Watching the Wheel of Fortune🔮and the Tarot Cards Go Round? 🎡

Last night after posting my post about the August 6th anniversary of the bomb being dropped on Japan and using a quote in the title of that post, which I thought appropriate to the occasion -
I read through the chapter I was up to in my book on the tarot on the Wheel of Fortune card and stumbled across the same quote.
I was amused to see that the Wheel of Fortune chapter was the 13th chapter in the book and was subtitled Help!
Being a John Lennon fan and with the title of my blog as a reminder, I couldn’t HELP! but notice a theme running through this chapter, especially when at the top of page 197 it is written in the second paragraph that,Imagine is the key word”:-)
The Hermit, The Lamp and the Number 9? ♍️

No comments:

Post a Comment