Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 6, 2022

Imaginal Inspirations?

I mentioned the Imaginal Inspirations podcast in a recent post, but thought that I would highlight it in a stand alone post, as this is one of the most interesting podcast shows I have stumbled upon in a while.
I love how David Lorimer starts off most of his podcast episodes like the one I just listened to featuring Jeff Mishlove about the caterpillar turning to mush before reconstituting its cells into a butterfly, which is something I’m reminded of every time I visit the Butterfly House on Bribie Island.
It's Not the Number of Moments That Make Up Life ...?
I also listened to the episode featuring Elisabet Sahtouris, which I found interesting apart from the reference to the Seth garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment