Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 22, 2022

Vale Doctor Death/Nightrider๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿš“(Vince Gil)?

I'll have to watch those old Aussie classic films 'Stone' and 'Mad Max' (AKA 'The Road Warrior' to American audiences) again starring Vince as Doctor Death and The Nightrider, as I haven't watched them in a while, but they were a staple of Aussie teenage viewing in the old days of VHS cassette rentals.
With me being a Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks FC life member I couldn't help noticing that Vince had 67 acting credits on his IMDB page and that one of those acting credits was starring in a movie that I have never heard of called 'Shark's Paradise':-)
The Night of the Undergods/dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment