Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 4, 2022

Some More Knowles/Pop-Cultural Bull💩About the Bomb?😎

Reading my local Australian (Queensland) newspapers this week after writing about my old Secret Sun mate’s latest post he titled Beyonce, the Bomb and the Land of Molech and Honey I thought he might find the bull in my local newspaper amusing, considering that my hometown is to be hosting the Summer Olympic Games in 10 years time, and that the Brisbane Exhibition (AKA The Ekka) starts this Saturday August 6th (which just happens to be the anniversary of the first A-bomb that was dropped on Japan).
But Chris might have missed another singing siren connection here when it comes to swimming and the games;-)
Knowles and the King of the Mountain?
And I just bet Chris Knowles would love one of those iconic Strawberry Ekka ice creams:-)
Knowles’ dress pictured below was designed by a Brisbanenite, too.
And what about Emma’s performance in the pool:-)
Talk about synch or swim:-)
Sync/sink or swim Cody:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment