Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 20, 2022

NOPE and Psycho/2, Too🛸🐎🦉🤪👽?

I found an interesting synchromystic connection between the Psycho movie franchise and the movie NOPEwith Anthony Perkins' son Oz Perkins starring as Fynn Bachman in ‘NOPE’, considering the recent passing of the 'Psycho' re-boot actress Anne Heche one month before the 30th anniversary of the passing of Oz's father Anthony Perkins on September 12th, 2022.
Oz played the young Norman Bates in the 1983 movie 'Psycho II', too:-)
Although, it seems nobody is sure just what day Anne Heche passed away on, as now it seems she officially passed away on August 11th, 2022 ... the anniversary of Robin Williams' death, which is one month before the 21st anniversary of 9/11
Considering that Oz's mother Berry Berenson passed away in one of the planes which were flown into the Twin Towers.
Books to Movies: What Dreams May Come?
Anne Heche and #13?
When I was watching 'NOPE' with my son and told him at the end of the movie how lame I thought it was as an alien movie, my son said to me, "Yeah, but the movie is more of a metaphor about how media consumes us all in the end" and I thought of course, because Jordan Peele would be well aware of the theory that Stanley Kubrick used the monolith in '2001: A Space Odyssey' to represent the cinema screen ... and who knows, maybe Jordan Peele even saw our
You Tube video (the one I did with the SyncBook group ... not my with my son) about BTTF and 9/11 and the cell phone being the monolith?
NOPE🐎🦉🛸🙈🙉🙊Film Symbolism🎭Analysis of the Occult:🎥Hollywood Apocalypse, 2001, Scarlet Woman & Crowley [THEY👽?] LIVE😎?

No comments:

Post a Comment