Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 27, 2022

One Hundred Years of Siddhartha?🧘‍♂️

I've had the Hermann Hesse novel 'Siddhartha' sitting on my bookshelf unread for many years and now I'm finally reading it one hundred years after it was first published.
It seems that the universe really wanted me to read this book now … unless it was just all COINcidence and chance giving me the heads up?-)
The Voice of the I Ching ... or Just all COINcidence💰?🤑
I'm even listening to each chapter of the book after I read it on the free Loyal Books Apple Podcast site.
What are synchronicities and how are they helpful? - Dr Allan Hunter
One of Allan's Top 10 Books?
Did you know that Hermann Hesse was born on what is now World UFO Day (July 2nd) ... NOPE?-)
And passed away on the 9th of August?!

No comments:

Post a Comment