Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 11, 2022

Sometimes You Just Can’t Keep Swimming Anymore?

Sad news today of the passing of Paul Green, who it seems took his own life ... and on the anniversary of Robin Williams death (August 11th).
Added shot of the next day's
(August 12th) newspaper
I knew that date rang a bell in my mind -
Happy Birthday Chris Hemsworth ... and to Everyone on the August 11th IMDB Birthday List for That Day ... Except Hulk Hogan?
Being a life member of the Sharks myself and having a photo of my eldest son as a young boy posing with Paul at a Sharks/Bronco clash in the 90s, this was hard news to take today, and I know many footy fans who are in the same boat as I am today.
It’s surprising how suicide can hurt so many lives more than any words can describe -
Can Poetry Work as a Form of Shamanic Healing?
And it’s eerie listening to the psychic radio reading in the You Tube included in this old post from 2017 where I mentioned Paul in happier times ... for him anyway -

No comments:

Post a Comment