Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 1, 2022

The Magic and MisUSE of the Tarot?

I don’t use my tarot deck to do readings for myself ... or anyone for that matter ... not that I’m against people who do like doing them for themselves or friends, but I think if the universe has something to tell me it will let me know through other means.
I do like reading about the archetypal figures in the tarot, like I wrote about in this post in the link below, and I like how I amused myself when spotted the word “muse” in the word “MisUSE” when I was reading a paragraph (see last photo in this post at the very bottom) in the chapter about The Magician card in the book I’m now reading, ‘Jung and Tarot: An Archetypal Journey’:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment