Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 11, 2019

Deconstructing Identity, Why Do It ... And Who Am I Anyway?

Ironically, I just watched the 'Black Mirror' episode about San Junipero and then the latest 'Future Thinkers' podcast dropped on my iTunes list today just to do my head in even more;-)
A rear view mirror and the song 'Ironic' playing on a TV screen:-)
Palm Pictures?!
Two palm trees and a road ... or a pyramid?-)
Black Mirror: As Happy as a Pig in Mud?
Someone's getting a bit more than touchy
 in the iCloud by the looks:-)
And what could possibly go wrong with your memories tucked away in a storage bank for ever and ever, right?-)
I have a lot to reflect upon before I AM pushing up daisies by the looks of things:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment