Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 28, 2019

Pollan/Pollen Counts?

Michael Pollan
A rose pollen by any other name ... ?
I was flipping through the above science magazine I wrote about in this recent post -
The Synchronicity of Chasing Butterflies?
and came across the 'Pollen Counts' story with plant pollen put under the microscope and couldn't help thinking that 
Michael Pollan's surname sounds a lot like the word pollen ironically enough.
Which reminded me of this other recent post featuring a talk by Michael Pollan about trippy plants -
Thus Spoke the Plant?
Maybe I'll have to read Michael's book now, since the seed has been planted in my mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment